Who are we?
The Millennium Project consists of more than 40 Nodes all around the World, among which our Node is included. This Node, coordinated by PROSPEKTIKER, has the collaboration of LKS, the MONDRAGÓN Corporation and the Strategy Office of the Gipuzkoa Province Council. As for its goal, in a participatory way, it is the promotion of the joint reflection of institutions and experts groups about the already identified 15 great challenges, at global level.
This way, the created working group meets together periodically in order to debate and work around the foresight area, in its thematic diversity. The experts who have collaborated within these reflections are the following ones:
- The Gipuzkoa Province Council
- MONDRAGON Corporation
- LKS Group
– Madrid EMPRENDE
- Pablo de Olavide University
– The Andalucian Studios Center.
- The Strategic Foresight Institute
- Agència Valenciana D´Avaluació i Prospectiva
– The Granada University
– The Alicante University
– The Basque University
¿What do we do?
Next, there are some global activities of the Millennium Proyect that this Node takes part in:
2. Updating and Improving 15 Global Challenges
3. Latin America 2030 Scenarios Study
6. Egypt 2020 Real-Time Delphi
7. Middle East Peace Scenariosdissemination and discussions
8. Global Climate change Situation Room
10.Monthly International Environmental Security Reports
12.Updating Annotated Scenarios Bibliography
13.Collective Intelligence System with the Universiti Sains Malaysia
14.Prime Minister of Kuwait's Early Warning System
15.Online course "Azerbaijan Foresight"
16.Future of Ontologists and their Education